Page 10 of 10 « First<678910
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#203264 - 11/06/19 11:33 AM Re: "BIG IRON" AMAZON PRIME SHOW [Re: Whitworth]
bullsi1911
journeyman

I just binge watched all the available episodes. Good stuff!

Question on gear- On the Buffalo hunt in Season 1, it looks like you are wearing a lightweight hooded camo shirt. I have been looking for something similar since Ive been using a hooded ?fishing shirt? for working on the ranch for sun protection. What shirt is that? Need it for early season hunts when its still hot and buggy.

#203266 - 11/06/19 12:02 PM Re: "BIG IRON" AMAZON PRIME SHOW [Re: bullsi1911]
Whitworth
Shootist

Loc: Virginia

Originally Posted By: bullsi1911
I just binge watched all the available episodes. Good stuff!

Question on gear- On the Buffalo hunt in Season 1, it looks like you are wearing a lightweight hooded camo shirt. I have been looking for something similar since Ive been using a hooded ?fishing shirt? for working on the ranch for sun protection. What shirt is that? Need it for early season hunts when its still hot and buggy.

Thank you! The shirt is by Sitka Gear. Not sure which model, but I think it's the Core Lightweight Hoody.

Semper Fidelis

Bovine Bullet Test https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtZky8T7-k&t=35s

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s

#203289 - 11/07/19 08:11 AM Re: "BIG IRON" AMAZON PRIME SHOW [Re: Whitworth]
adbhowler
journeyman

Loc: Colorado

OK Max. I was watching the Hog Heaven episode of Big Iron last night and the words that came to mind were from Jack Nicholson's Joker "Where does he get those wonderful toys?". The Black Nitride BFR in 460 is AWESOME!!!. I have a new quest in my life now thanks to you, acquire a Black BFR. I assume that's out of the custom shop but I do not see it as an option on their webpage. Can it be special ordered or is it just a prototype? Anyway, great episode as always and thanks for giving me yet another reason to buy a new Black BFR.

"Shush, be vewy,vewy quiet. I'm hunting handguns"

#203291 - 11/07/19 10:26 AM Re: "BIG IRON" AMAZON PRIME SHOW [Re: adbhowler]
Whitworth
Shootist

Loc: Virginia

Originally Posted By: adbhowler
OK Max. I was watching the Hog Heaven episode of Big Iron last night and the words that came to mind were from Jack Nicholson's Joker "Where does he get those wonderful toys?". The Black Nitride BFR in 460 is AWESOME!!!. I have a new quest in my life now thanks to you, acquire a Black BFR. I assume that's out of the custom shop but I do not see it as an option on their webpage. Can it be special ordered or is it just a prototype? Anyway, great episode as always and thanks for giving me yet another reason to buy a new Black BFR.

Thank you! This is the revolver. Black nitride is an available option from the Precision Center, not the standard production guns.

Semper Fidelis

Bovine Bullet Test https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtZky8T7-k&t=35s

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s

Page 10 of 10 « First<678910

Moderator:  Gary, jamesfromjersey, Chance Weldon, Gregg Richter 
Hop to:
 Portal Sidebar
Who's Online
4 registered (DarkTimber, akrod, GlennS, wheelguns) and 167 anonymous users online.
Top Posters
Whitworth
s4s4u
jamesfromjersey
wapitirod
TCTex.
KRal
Ernie
Gary
Tigger
pab1
Franchise
Dan B.
Chance Weldon
Gregg Richter
johnwilliams
  Member Hunts
2010 SWPA Long-Ran
2010 SWPA Long-Range Handgun Shoot

Buffalo - with a h
Buffalo - with a handgun

Access Requires Login

Generated in 0.05 seconds in which 0.021 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Copyright © 2000-2008
HandgunHunt.com, Inc.